Bowls Two Ways
- Regular price
- €75,63 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €75,63 EUR
- Unit price
Bowls are a great entryway into ceramics and we all know how good it feels having breakfast with handmade bowls. During this short pottery class you will be making bowls and learning two techniques to make them: pinching and using forms.
This taster class will give you a good basis into two hand-building techniques and you will be able to take up to two pieces with you. Let it be the start of your journey into pottery or a fun activity with a friend. The pieces you create can also be perfect as thoughtful gifts.
During the class you get to learn to use our studio engobes in our four earthy colors, formulated and made by us.
Who is this class for?
This class is for everyone. No experience needed. Thank you for your understanding that our classes are only open to adults.
- A two hour guided session
- Access to all materials and tools
- Glazing & firing will be taken care of by us. We will glaze the bowls with white glaze.
Location: Kleistone Studio in Berlin Kreuzberg
Teacher / language: Elisabetta / English (some explanations can also be given in German)
During this 2 hour class you will be learning the basics of working with clay and will be making a few pieces.
- Introduction into working with clay
- Making a bowl with pinching technique
- Making a bowl with forms
You will be able to work on your pieces in a relaxed atmosphere and will be able to use any of the tools in our studio. We keep our classes to a maximum of 8 participants.
Should you make more than two pieces, you will be able to choose your two favourites to be fired.
Once your pieces are finished, you will leave them with us to be finished. We will take care of firing them and coat them in a glossy white glaze.
We will notify you via email when the pieces are ready for collection. Turnaround time will be around 3-4 weeks.
Please bring your own apron. You can also purchase one at our shop.
Please note that we can only keep pieces 2 months after you have been notified.
Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice.
By booking a class or open studio session you agree with the following policies.
- Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice from the class date, in writing. This means that you will be issued a voucher that you can use to book a future class. We cannot make any exceptions.
- You are allowed to transfer the class to someone else if you can't make it, but that still means the above policy would apply.
- Our studio is for adults. We allow for children from the age of 14 if accompanied by an adult. Both would need to book a spot separately.
- In case the event cannot take place, we will reschedule it and you will be issued a voucher to use again.