Vase Masterclass: Make Your Own Coil Vase
- Regular price
- €90,00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €90,00 EUR
- Unit price
Make your own unique vase. During this short pottery class, you will be able to make your own vase from 2 different hand-building techniques.
This class is very much open to interpretation, your vase can be a classic shape or an organic sculptural piece. Let the clay guide you!
This taster class will give you a good basis in the pinching and coiling techniques. Let it be the start of your journey into pottery or a fun activity with a friend. The piece you create can also be perfect as a thoughtful gift.
Who is this class for?
This class is for everyone. No experience needed.
- A two hour guided session
- You will be making one pieces: a vase
- Access to the studio materials and tools
- Glazing & firing will be taken care of by us
- Taking a class at Kleistone Studio will give you the chance to use our studio during Open studio sessions (subject to booking and payment separately)
Location: Kleistone Studio in Kreuzberg
Teacher / language:
12.05.22: Kate / English (explanations can be given in German)
04.08.22: Kate / English (explanations can be given in German)
During this taster course you will be able to make one pieces, a vase made from two different techniques - pinching and coiling. It is a shorter, introductory course, but enough time to discover the materials and make something unique. We will also cover a few decorative techniques, so you have the chance to make your vase special to you.
Classes will be held in a relaxed setting, with a max. of 6 participants per class. This enables plenty of 1-on-1 time to get the most out of this taster session.
After the class, you will leave the vase with us to be finished. We will take care of firing and coating it in a glossy white glaze.
It will take about 4 weeks to be finished and we will notify you by email when it is ready to be collected.
Please bring your own apron. You can also purchase one at our shop.
Please note that we can only keep pieces 2 months after you have been notified.
Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice.
By booking a class or open studio session you agree with the following policies.
- Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice, in writing. This means that you will be issued a voucher that you can use to book a future class. We cannot make exceptions.
- You are allowed to transfer the class to someone else if you can't make it, but that still means the above policy would apply.
- Our studio is for adults. We allow for children from the age of 14 if accompanied by an adult. Both would need to book a spot separately.
- In case the event cannot take place, we will reschedule it and you will be issued a voucher to use again.