As a Kleistone Studio member, you will have access to our beautiful studio in Berlin Kreuzberg. We strive to create a quiet, welcoming and inspiring atmosphere.
We are a small studio and what you get here is community, not an anonymous place where you are competing with 50 other potters for a little bit of space.
Please note that we are currently not accepting new applications.
Our studio is open to the public during working hours. However, we do not allow drop-ins aside from on specific event dates.
Please note that we are a hand-building studio. We do have one pottery wheel that members are able to use upon booking.
Studio opening times:
- Mondays: 12 - 18
- Wednesday: 12 - 20
- Thursdays: 12 - 18
- Fridays: 12 - 18
- Saturday: 14 - 18
All memberships include:
- Access to firing services at a discounted price
- Access to our studio glazes, raw materials and tools (including banding wheels)
- Shelf and storage space
- Access to a library of ceramic books
- Possiblity to buy clays and tools in the studio
- Option to participate in studio events such as studio sales
- Option to sell your pieces in the shop (you must be present and arrange for payment yourself)
- 10% discount on classes
- Access to one pottery wheel. We use an easy calender system where you can book the wheel. The wheel is only accessible to members and owners of the space.
Access to the studio for 10 hours / month.*
Access to the studio for 20 hours / month.*