Taster Class: Make Your Own Breakfast Set
- Regular price
- €85,00 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €85,00 EUR
- Unit price
Make your own set of handmade breakfast pottery. During this short pottery class, you will be making a mug and a bowl. Breakfast tastes better with your own handmade pieces, after all!
This taster class will give you a good basis in two hand-building techniques. Let it be the start of your journey into pottery or a fun activity with a friend. The pieces you create can also be perfect as thoughtful gifts.
Who is this class for?
This class is for everyone. No experience needed.
- A two hour guided session
- You will be making two pieces: a bowl and a mug
- Access to the studio materials and tools
- Glazing & firing will be taken care of by us
Location: Kleistone Studio in Kreuzberg
Teacher / language:
19.01: Elisabetta / English
26.01: Kate / Deutsch
23.02: Elisabetta / English
02.03: Kate / Deutsch
23.03: Kate / English
During this taster course you will be able to make two pieces, a bowl and a mug made with two different techniques - pinching and slab building. It is a shorter, introductory course, but enough time to discover the materials and make something unique. We will also cover a few decorative techniques, so you have the chance to make your set special to you.
Classes will be held in a relaxed setting, with a max. of 7 participants per class. This enables plenty of 1-on-1 time to get the most out of this taster session.
After the class, you will leave the pieces with us to be finished. We will take care of firing and coating them in a glossy white glaze.
They will take about 3 weeks to be finished and we will notify you by email when they are ready to be collected.
Please bring your own apron. You can also purchase one at our shop.
Please note that we can only keep pieces 2 months after you have been notified.
Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice.
We strongly advise participants to wear an FFP2 mask at all times. Instructors will be wearing a mask.
By booking a class or open studio session you agree with the following policies.
- Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice, in writing. This means that you will be issued a voucher that you can use to book a future class. We cannot make exceptions.
- You are allowed to transfer the class to someone else if you can't make it, but that still means the above policy would apply.
- Our studio is for adults. We allow for children from the age of 14 if accompanied by an adult. Both would need to book a spot separately.
- Please note that if Covid-19 rules change and 2G+ is required by the time this class begins, you will be required to comply to those new rules.
- In case the event cannot take place, we will reschedule it and you will be issued a voucher to use again.