Intro to hand-building taster class
- Regular price
- €83,19 EUR
- Regular price
- Sale price
- €83,19 EUR
- Unit price
The most popular class for private events is now open to the public! This is a one-session class where you will be able to make in a relaxed and cosy atmosphere, with our help.
We will introduce you to two hand-building techniques (slab-building and pinching) and then you will be able to freely make up to 4 pieces, obviously under our supervision and help if needed. If you have taken a class before, this is also a great workshop if you want to refresh your skills and practice. We will then be taking care of the firing and glazing and all pieces will be glazed in our signature glossy studio white.
Let it be the start of your journey into pottery or a fun activity with a friend. The pieces you create can also be perfect as thoughtful gifts.
Who is this class for?
This class is for everyone, from complete beginners to those who would like to refresh on hand-building techniques. No experience is needed. Thank you for your understanding that our classes are only open to adults.
- A two and a half hour guided session introducing you to slab-building and piching
- You will be making up to 4 pieces
- Access to the studio materials and tools
- Glazing & firing will be taken care of by us
Location: Kleistone Studio in Kreuzberg
Teacher / language:
Elisabetta / English
During this taster course you will be able to make up to 4 pieces, with our supervision. It is a shorter, introductory course, but enough time to discover the materials and make something unique. We will also cover a few decorative techniques, so you have the chance to make your set special to you.
Classes will be held in a relaxed setting, with a max. of 8 participants per class. This enables plenty of 1-on-1 time to get the most out of this taster session.
After the class, you will leave the pieces with us to be finished. We will take care of firing and coating them in a glossy white glaze.
They will take about 4 weeks to be finished and we will notify you by email when they are ready to be collected.
Please bring your own apron. You can also purchase one at our shop.
Please note that we can only keep pieces 2 months after you have been notified.
Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice. Please read the policies below.
By booking a class or open studio session you agree with the following policies.
- Classes are non-refundable but you can rebook to a future class, provided you give at least 7 days notice from the class date, in writing. This means that you will be issued a voucher that you can use to book a future class. We cannot make any exceptions.
- You are allowed to transfer the class to someone else if you can't make it, but that still means the above policy would apply.
- Our studio is for adults. We allow for children from the age of 14 if accompanied by an adult. Both would need to book a spot separately.
- In case the event cannot take place, we will reschedule it and you will be issued a voucher to use again.