To celebrate, we will be hosting an open studio night on November 11th from 5pm to 9pm. During this special time, we will open the studio to the public to come and create. As you know, we usually offer open studio hours to those who have taken a class with us, so for this special occasion, we will open the studio to everyone.
You will also be able to shop and learn more about our classes and products, and we will host an exhibition of our members’ work. There will be lots of beautiful ceramics to look at.
Details and conditions:
- Cost: 15€ (includes 500g of clay, glazing and firing by us)
- Stay as long as you like
- Each participant will be provided with 500g of clay.
- Each additional kilo will cost 3,50€ for the clay + 20,50€ for glazing and firing
- No glazing will be allowed in the studio during the open studio session
- We will glaze the finished pieces in our studio white glaze
- This is NOT a class: we will give you brief pointers as to the rules, dos and don'ts but this is strictly independent making time
- For this special event, anyone is welcome to come, even if you have not taken a class with us
- Children allowed from 14 or above
- Pieces will be ready for pick up around 4 weeks after the event
- No booking needed
We hope to see you there! Help us spread the word with your friends by sharing the event on social media.